Monday, October 7, 2013

iTunes Top 25 #16-#20




I feel this section of songs is the most varied of my Top 25. Good quality beats.
iTunes 16-20
Number 20 is Ghosts by Laura Marling. Makes me giggle that this one has an explicit tag, because I have no idea what's explicit in there! Great song, great lyrics, good for a quiet angst.
Number 19 is Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn. This one I will claim to have known about before most people. I was a big fan of her first album. Heh. The video clip is so fun. Good jam.
Number 18 is Someone Like You by Adele. Cliched choice but it's still beautiful. Before Adele blew up, this song was on Grey's Anatomy. Alex Patsavas is the music supervisor of Grey's, The OC and Gossip Girl. She is veeery good at her job.
Number 17 is Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. This song gets me going in the gym. And before parties. And during parties. And after parties.
Number 16 is Whatever Happened to Saturday Night (Hot Patoote) by Meatloaf. This song is my favourite moment in Rocky Horror, and I have a lot of favourite moments in that movie. This song just translates best out of that context. I listen to it on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Fuels my love of leather.

Kisses for fishes,

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment