Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today is gorgeously sunny for Melbourne. Having a relatively quiet Sunday, just finished a decent work out at the gym, I wore my "Bend and Snap" singlet from Legally Blonde the Musical (my Dad took me when no one else would/could, he is the greatest). My gym outfit was stunningly matchy-matchy, pink singlet, pink/black/green sports bra, green nail polish, black bike shorts, pink socks and yellow runners (bloody yellow runners. Love them though.) I'm now about to have nice big piece of chocolate cake as a reward.

I spent the morning, organising, cleaning, rearranging and writing to-do lists. I have three assignments due this week, which is fun. I'm working on a composition for clarinet and piano currently entitled "Longing" cause that's the kind of week it's been. My Mum's coming down to visit in a couple of weeks, in the mid-sem break which will be great.

The current background for the blog is a photo I took at home. A long exposure on a particularly windy night led to some great streaks from the streetlights.

Okay, that cake is calling.

Catch you on the flip side,

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment