Thursday, May 8, 2014

Do you dance Mr Darcy?

Currently reading Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray. Trying to keep books as part of my pre-bed wind down routine, which is kind of working. Screen time right before bed definitely does nothing to assist me with getting regular shut eye.
I've also recently read The Great Gatsby and Love in A Cold Climate. If you've noted that these are all being put out by Penguin in their classics range, you would be right. At around $10 a book in Australia, they feel like a great bargain and a solid long-term purchase all in one. Adored Love in A Cold Climate, very funny.
The other thing I'm into the idea, or at least the cost-per-use of are cookbooks. However, as I currently only have a stove and a convection microwave (that I have no idea how to use the convection aspect of) I want to find something with dishes I can currently make.

With love,

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment